Have fun with Miura Rental Bicycles!
Keikyu Corporation, which provides access from Haneda Airport to Tokyo and Yokohama areas operates the Miura Rental Bicycle service in the Miura area which is located approximately 1 hour from central Tokyo.
The Miura Rental Bicycle service provide motor assisted bicycles for use from 2 locations: (1) Keikyu Misakiguchi Station and (2) Misaki Port and the bicycles can be returned at cycle ports at locations (1) and (2) in addition to at Jogashima (if leaving the bike at your destination). In addition, the service can be used for 3 hours with the Leisure Facility or Souvenir Selection Ticket (Miura/Misaki Omohide Ticket) portion of the Misaki Maguro Day Trip Ticket special ticket set.
Come and enjoy the vast fields, ocean views, and other natural scenery, as well as tuna and other cuisine located approximately 1 hour from Tokyo.
See the details on the attachment.
More detailed information on Miura Rental Bicycle here:
[Miura Rental Bicycle example uses]
Miura Rental Bicycle
1. Reservation locations
|Misakiguchi Port||Urari Port||Jogashima Port|
|Address||495 Shimomiyada, Hassemachi, Miura-Shi, Kanagawa-ken Misakiguchi Station Tourist Information Center
|5-3-1 Misaki, Miura-Shi, Kanagawa-ken Inside URARI Marche
|650-70 Jogashima, Misakimachi, Miura-Shi, Kanagawa-ken Inside Jogashima Ocean Fishing Pond J's Fishing
|Access||Immediately outside the Keikyu Misakiguchi Station (KK72) ticket gate||Take the bus from Keikyu Misakiguchi Station to the "Misaki Port" stop, then a short walk||Take the bus from Keikyu Misakiguchi Station to the "Jogashima" stop, then a short walk|
|Closed||Year end and New Year's holidays (12/29-1/3)||Open 365 days a year||Tuesdays (or the following Wednesday when Tuesday falls on a holiday), Year end and New Year's holidays|
|Service Details||Rentals, returns||Rentals, returns||Returns only|
2. Usage Fees
- 1 day usage: ¥1,500 tax inclusive
- 3 hours usage: ¥800 tax inclusive
- Extended usage: ¥300 per extra hour tax inclusive
- Drop off at destination: ¥500 tax inclusive
- Can be used for 3 hours with the Leisure Facility or Souvenir Selection Ticket (Miura/Misaki Omohide Ticket) portion of the Misaki Maguro Day Trip Ticket.
- 1.Go directly to the port from which you wish to rent a bicycle.
- 2.Fill out required information on the application form.
- 3.Customer identification and mobile phone numbers will need to be verified.
- 4.Pay fees to start your rental period.
- *Reservations can also be made via the Web. (Japanese language only) https://reserva.be/miuracycle