Please be aware that some international flights depart from Terminal 2.
Traveling by train/bus/taxi
- 1.Keikyu Line
- 2.Keikyu Limousine Bus terminal
Bus terminals are accessible by elevator.
- 3.Taxi stand
- 4.Free shuttle bus
Access to the Domestic Terminal.
- 5.KEIKYU Tourist Information Center
- 6.Bus Ticket Sales Counter
- 7.Sightseeing information center
- 8.Pay phones (international calls available)
- 9・10.Men's and women's washrooms (nursing room available)
- 11.Smoking area (smoking is prohibited indoors)
Restaurants, currency exchange, bank ATMs, delivery, cell phone rental and international roaming services are available.
For details, please ask an airport attendant.
- *Link to Tokyo International Air Terminal Corporation website.