||Feburuary 25th, 1898
||1-2-8 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa
||43.7 billion yen
||President & Representative Director
|Board of Officers
|Description of business
||Urban Transportation, Real Estate, Leisure &
Service, Retail distribution, others
- The Keikyu Group will contribute to the development of society by creating new value through businesses that support urban lifestyles.
- The Keikyu Group will rapidly advance businesses by utilizing its collective strength to pursue innovation that also reflects tradition.
- The Keikyu Group will align its prosperity with the happiness of everyone.
Code of Conduct
- Give first priority to safety and security and, with gratitude and sincerity, earn the trust of customers.
- Improve continuously and, with an enterprising attitude, realize new possibilities.
- Work with pride and responsibility and build mutual trust.