HOME>Traveling by train/bus/taxi
Traveling by train/bus/taxi
The Keikyu Line and Keikyu Limousine Bus are convenient for traveling from Haneda Airport.
Traveling by train(Using the Keikyu Line)
Keikyu is convenient for travel to central Tokyo or Yokohama once arriving at Haneda.
- *Destinations conveniently accessed by train
- *The displayed times and fares are the time required and fare from Haneda Airport International Terminal.
- *The displayed times are all for standard weekday operating hours (hours other than early morning and late night operating hours). They do not include time required for transfers. Times may vary slightly depending on operating times.
Keikyu Limousine Bus
Traveling by bus(Using the Keikyu Limousine Bus)
Keikyu Limousine Bus "Uses assigned seating, so passengers always have a seat." "Provides direct access to destinations with no transfers. " "Provides trunk room to accommodate even large luggage. "
- *Destinations conveniently accessed by bus
- *Indicates time required and fare to Hakone Togendai.
Traveling by taxi(Using the Keikyu Taxi)
Flat-rate fare taxi provide convenient, affordable and safe access to Haneda Airport!