HOME>Foreign Operations>Hostel opened in the Asakusa area
Hostel opened in the Asakusa area
The plat hostel keikyu asakusa karin was opened in the Asakusa area on March 22, 2019 (Fri.). The Asakusa area is one of Tokyo's perennial tourism spots, with a range of places to see, including Sensoji Temple, Nakamise Street, and Tokyo Sky Tree. This new hostel has been opened 5 minutes' walk from Toei Asakusa Station [A18], the center of the Asakusa area.
The plat hostel provides high quality amenities and made-in-Japan beauty home electronics for guest use (*for deluxe double rooms only), providing small luxuries well suited for female guests while still being a hostel.
Travellers can reach Toei Asakusa Station [A18] in approximately 30 minutes with no transfers required on the Airport Limited Express from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station [KK16] on the Keikyu Line, making it perfect starting point for your Tokyo travels.
Posted on Internet reservation websites
plat hostel keikyu asakusa karin
- (1)Location2-11-2 Higashi Komagata, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- (2)Access5 minute walk from Asakusa Station [A18] on the Toei Asakusa Line
7 minute walk from Honjo-azumabashi Station [A19] on the Toei Asakusa Line
- (3)FacilitiesShared facilities (shower, toilet, powder room), Wi-Fi, view of Tokyo Sky Tree from rooftop, etc.
- (4)No. of guest rooms12 rooms, 42 person capacity
- (5)Tel. no.03-3622-3735 (Japanese and English)
- (6)Official FaceBookhttps://www.facebook.com/Plat-hostel-keikyu-asakusa-karin-370685283519070
- (7)Reservation methodMake reservations via the following.