Available at 200,000 wireless LAN spots throughout Japan, including Keikyu Line stations and on the Keikyu Limousine Bus
Keikyu Corporation, the top provider of transit access from Haneda Airport to the Tokyo and Yokohama areas, is proud to announce the launch of a public wireless LAN service for foreign travelers visiting Japan that can be used free of charge from March 1.
This service allows customers using the Keikyu Line to make use of free WiFi spots for up to six hours at 200,000 or more locations throughout Japan, including the Keikyu Line Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station, Shinagawa Station, on Keikyu Line trains (some cars only)*, and on all Keikyu Limousine Bus vehicles.
After arriving in Japan, simply go to the Keikyu Tourist Information Center in the Haneda Airport International Arrival Lobby and fill in the required information in order to receive a card with an ID and password that gives you WiFi access.
This service is highly convenient for using the internet to get tourist information, and accessing SNS and e-mail after arriving at Haneda Airport, which will help you to have a smoother journey.
Since the number of foreign visitors travelling to Japan via Haneda Airport is increasing due to the cheaper yen and more relaxed visa requirements for various ASEAN countries in recent years, and because an increase in international arrival/departure slots is expected at Haneda Airport from spring, Keikyu Electric Railway will continue to expand this service to make it more complete.
Please see the attachment for more information.
*WiFi access areas will be expanded to include all Keikyu Line stations and cars
Details of the Free WiFi Service for Foreign Travelers
1. How to use the service
- Print out a free WiFi service access coupon from the Keikyu website (http://www.haneda-tokyo-access.com/en/info/freewifi/).
- Fill out the required information on the WiFi service access coupon (date, nationality, and passport number).
- Hand in the filled-out WiFi service access coupon at the Keikyu Tourist Information Center at Haneda Airport International Terminal Station and show your passport.
- You will then be given a card with an ID and password.
*One person can get one ID/password
- You can connect to the internet free of charge by entering the ID/password on the card on the login screen at any WiFi service area.
*Free access to the WiFi service is available for six continuous hours after first logging in.
All foreign travelers to Japan who have purchased a ticket for travel on the Keikyu Line (including special deal tickets, and foreign travelers who purchase/charge a PASMO for use on the Keikyu Line).
- Stations: Access will start at Shinagawa Station, Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, and Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station from March 1. Further expansion of the free wireless LAN service at stations is scheduled.
- On trains: Access will start on some cars from March 1. Further expansion of the the free wireless LAN service on trains scheduled.
- Others: WiFi spots at 200,000 locations throughout Japan, including sightseeing spots and restaurants.
This service is available in WiFi areas with this sign.
*Please visit http://300.wi2.co.jp/en/
for information on service areas and more.
4. ID/Password pick-up location (Keikyu Tourist Information Center)
||Keikyu Tourist Information Center (Located beside the ticket gate on the 2nd Floor Arrival Lobby of Haneda Airport International Terminal Station)
|(2) Languages spoken
||English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
|(3) Opening hours
||7:00 to 22:00 (open all year)
|(4) Service details
||Approved as category 3, the highest rank in the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) accreditation system for transport information, ticket sales and tourist information, etc., in the greater Tokyo area (only seven out of 367 facilities have been accredited in this category).